Why Join Our Scheme?
What is Party Plan
Party plan is a method of marketing products by hosting (or attending) a social event and using the event to display and demonstrate products to those at the event. Orders are then taken during the event. Browne Wise who developed Tupperware in the 1950's invented party plan. It has been a successful way of Mums earning an income since.
· Selling kids clothes and women's clothes to a market that reflects your lifestyle.
· No ongoing fees.
· Setting your own goals.
· Benefiting directly from with your efforts.
· Working the hours that suit you and at the times that fit in with your lifestyle.
· Earning extra income for yourself without disruption to your family.
· Benefiting from high commissions and bonus rates.
· Setting up your own business with the support from established brand.
· Accessing training and coaching in all aspects of the business and the products.
We strive to run a business that has a sound ethical foundation. We have focus on the following areas:
· We are moving all our manufacturing to the UK. However, some of our clothes are still produced in India and all the staff employed by the factory work fair hours and are entitled to breaks and holidays. No child labour is used.
· Our own staff in the UK have generous contracts and are paid good wages. We do not use temporary staff
· We focus on saving energy, recycling as much waste as possible and using recycled material and products were feasible.
· Our agent's commissions are a good and fair percentage of their sales. We believe agents should receive the same kind profit margins as expected in the retail industry.
· Our party agent scheme is simple and easily understood. We do not use complex mathematical models for calculating commissions not do we offer complex sales linked levels of commissions. Everyone is given the same commission and the same chance of success.
How To Become An Agent
It is easy to become a party plan agent. All you need to do is order a Stardust kids sample kit. The value of the kit in retail value is well over double the cost to you. Once you have purchased a kit you will receive your sample kit along with catalogues, order forms, agent login details and your 40% Discount Code and welcome letter.
What Can you Sell
Our party pan scheme offers the full range of Stardust kids clothes (excluding sale items).
There are no ongoing costs other than purchasing as many catalogues and marketing material as you require.
Minimum Monthly Orders
There are no minimum orders or sales targets
In order to establish a successful business you will need to have some marketing and sales abilities. If you want a successful business you should expect to:
- tell everyone you know about what you do
- hand out leaflets everywhere you go
- keep existing customers informed about new collections and promotions
- invest in new sample each season
Purchase Your Joining Kit